Members of the Workwell Team:
• Staci Stevens – Founder of the Workwell Foundation and Co-Vice President: International Association for CFS/ME;
• Dr Chris Snell – Former Chair of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) to the US Secretary for Health;
• Mark VanNess – Professor and Co-Chair, Health Exercise and Sport Sciences, University of the Pacific, California.
• Brian Hughes Professor of Psychology, NUI Galway – Author of Psychology in Crisis 2018 and Rethinking Psychology: Good Science, Bad Science, Pseudoscience 2016
• Jonathan Edwards, Professor of Medicine, UCL – currently an advisor on research for the NICE review of ME/CFS.